Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ON a positive note

I've purchased the bars for mandar (be expecting a package within the next whenever I get to the post office...) and
riding to work this morning was like riding through water. Not sure how to convey this...and it wasn't that I was biking that mattered so much, it was just the way the world was, and me in it, and it felt like being underwater. Maybe the combination of cloud/little light/humidity temperature...
It also felt like vacation. There's a particular sort of early morning that always reminds me of vacation. Going to Disney World or Chicago.

1 comment:

PHC said...

the last one of september

i'll be gone til september

wyclef jean

every time i look around

i ask myself

why oh why

this is lyrics

that i've already poemed around before

riding my poem scooter

to the poem sky

where everything

melts

into a beautiful

sex goo

going around

writing words

trying to destroy

everything

evil

i'm going around

writing words

trying to destroy

everything evil

i am pathological

a pathological motherfucker

i have an idea in my mind

and i cling to it

like a zealot

i worry

i worry

i worry

but that's okay

everything is okay

it's alright it's okay

it's so okay

it's so so so

mo bo cho joe

ro cho mo joe

flo joe

flatten

jackson

pattern

the pattern

the pot turned

into magical pot

that didn't fucking

DESTROY MY BRAIN

drugs are bad

don't get high

don't get drunk

kids

listen to me

listen to me for real

don't listen to the adults

who get high and drunk all the time

don't listen to their actions

you have so much