Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I love

when people say "this isn't what they charge me at (insert geographical location of other store)!"

Particularly when they're on their cellphone and are half complaining to me/half bitching to the person on the phone

and I can't explain to them that they're actually getting a better deal than they would any other day because flavor's included for free today

and if they'd look at the fucking menu they wouldn't have to bitch at me and tell the person on the phone all about how inept we are and how they're going to start going someplace else.

Good job, person. Good. Job.

2 comments:

PHC said...

this poem is weird

like it makes me wonder

like i never experience this

like people never complain abt shit to me

during some random moment in their day

abt some thing like

how much shit costs

at some store

i go to stores

i interact with people

but i never have these interactions

is there a side to human existence

that i've never experienced?

rachelise said...

do you work at a coffee shop? this is from the POV of a barista