Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's you you you

all telling me things and being and doing
and it threatens me but i'm better because of.


i keep looking at her profile her husband her baby
her face and
i really don't remember what my life.


has been would be.


period or exclamation mark or how
to punctuate how to turn pixels from pixels
to thoughts


my left side is the cut upon


my right eye lost an eyelash
once or twice
every day for 21 years

that's how old i am
this just goes to show
that meeting for pizza
can make your stomach
fizz or creak. i have furniture
in there but no child ( i haven't
eaten humans yet) what's the difference
between puppy baby cow meat?

i don't know. club seals or club sandwiches.
he wrapped an american flag round his head
quit showering and grabbed a computer


i'd grapple with you if i cared more if i cared
in the right sort of way. i'm too centered
in me. i think we all are, but maybe just
because that's who i am and my being of me
leads my belief. i incur debt
never, death
daily.



you are a lawn ornament or you could be
if you'd answer your phone if you'd stop
lying through omission (this goes out also
to me) because



i think you get it. i really think you get it.

No comments: