Monday, April 14, 2008

Food crisis

in the rest of the world and salmonella in cereals here. The good
old
U.S.
of A.
You must take shots with the good
hardworking american people with guns then
take shots at him for being elitist. The good
people will not be so good when there's social unrest
because of a lack of food. Turmoil in Egypt. Bread
for three meals and the government
distributing such. Global prices of food increase and I can't think
of what to do with myself. We need population control
or less money-run policy. Does this make sense? Does it make you
sensate? I just know
that I rarely appreciate having been born where
when
who I was
-am. Shave costs. Shrink portions. Maybe Americans will
finally revert to depression era waistlines...just do it. There's a man mowing
outside. I need to get another job.

No comments: