Thursday, April 17, 2008

I love you so much I can't say it, can't speak...

I don't know what to tell you except I need to be doing homework. Don't I always. You and your cheekbones, your jawline. There's nothing I'd rather do than stroke it than stroke these. Let's hit up happy hour at The Melting Pot, drink fancy martinis and dip things in cheese.

The ministry that I run...Christ really helped me
. Oh did he. I'm glad you got over being a child star. These things that we go through. These places we are. I don't think you'd notice if the dress didn't fit if I sunk in the floor of the hall. Consuming adequate amounts of fiber should be the shared concern we sink in.

Really. I think that I've lived a lot of my life inside. Without friends or which of these have been my friends? I love you so much I can't speak.

2 comments:

Eric said...

I kiss your neck and nuzzle your shoulder.

rachelise said...

you're cute ;)