Saturday, August 2, 2008

Motherfuckers.

What's the deal with writing on shirts? I used to have a t-shirt that said "rated G for gorgeous!" Oh man, those were the days
that I'm embarrassed of. Why not "rated R for rapacious!" you may ask. Or "rated C for cunt!" Or "rated B for this is written on my BOOBS!" Or "rated D for Dike!" "rated F for fuckmyface!" God I've gone onto a whole 'nother rating system while trying to sort this item that really doesn't need sorting. But any thoughts on slogan shirts? Tell your boyfriend thanks? You looked better on Myspace?

Is it an obsession with generically collective witticisms? Is that the fixation? Your Mom. Don't ever text that to someone unless you are prepared for said mom to be DEAD> better, don't text at all, especially when drunk or sleeping or sitting next to bankenbrand.

7 comments:

justin ryan fyfe said...

I HIGHLY DISLIKE WORDS ON SHIRTS

Anonymous said...

Were you sleeping sitting next to me drunk?

k said...

Justin,

"Why does it taste like saltwater inside of my mouth."

Are we talking about screen printed writing such as novelty tees? Because you used to write on shirts all the time.

k

carlinthemarlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carlinthemarlin said...

My favorite shirt with writing on it is this one on the right.

rachelise said...

anonymous? deleted? who knows. who knew.

rachelise said...

now i get it. not sleeping, just drunk and dropping things