Friday, July 25, 2008

Some Thoughts

I want: a Solar Cooker, to watch Arrested Development (a lot in a row), more Hawaiian Hazelnut coffee. Fun was last night last night was fun. You're an ampersand. Why? reminds me of The Dismemberment Plan for some reason. Becky had a pretty bird around her neck, my clothes were finally bright enough and break brake.
Anthony emailed me back (!) Some man thinks I am a publishing house (?)
Let's dance. UUVVWWZ TONIGHT./all day. I work all weekend I pack all weekend...

WANTED:
men to help me move on Monday.
I will give you food and/or alcohol in exchange for your manual labor.
I need people in the evening especially. Sign up here:

3 comments:

carlinthemarlin said...

Consider me signed up.

Also, sorry I didn't make it downtown, but I was absorbed in the awesome of my new computer and didn't get your message until, like, midnight.

k said...

I could probably help.

Also, sorry I didn't make it downtown, but I was tired.

Also, do you like The Dismemberment Plan? Emergency and I is one of my favorite albums ever.

justin ryan fyfe said...

I AM A MAN