Saturday, June 28, 2008

I think pizza

is my favorite food. Not lame pizza, like Totinos or even Red Baron; but really good pizza, with veggies and red sauce and a tasty crust. Those crusts they sell at the farmer's market are pretty delicious (kudos to Le Quartier). I can make a pretty tasty pizza with those crusts. I also give kudos to Suite One - although they delivered our pizza to the wrong table, this enabled us to be given a free and delicious deep-dish pizza. Yia Yia's is also a classic, with their beers from around the world and a wide variety of topping selections. Feta is delicious on pizza.

My two favorite pizza destinations in Omaha are La Casa and Don Carmelos. While differing crustally, both share a quality of ingredients that make my tummy happy.

I am a dork. Farewell and eat pizzas. Yes, multiple.

3 comments:

Eric said...

Mike's sister bought us Pizza King (Council Bluffs) on Sunday when we were tearing down - I had some BBQ chicken, jalepeno, and cream cheese pizza and it was the bees knees.

carlinthemarlin said...

Eric, having shaved your mustache, you are no longer eligible to use phrases such as "the Bees Knees." ("To the Deuce" and "Zounds!" are also off limits). Please recant your comment or face legal action.

Sincerely,
Carlin "I've still got my motherfucking mustache, bitch!" Mackie.

rachelise said...

is mike the boss man?