Thursday, June 26, 2008

*cough*

There was this bar where wal-mart is (actually inside) and I was blending things, blending watermelon margaritas and salting the tops. - I can see where all the aspects come from the day and everything I learn just makes the others seem less real. I can't become a spectator. I'm steeped in emotion and even by realizing the relative randomness of life
I can't separate. - anyway I had taken my shirt off, but found it and my purse had not been stolen and this child was shopping for cheese with his mother and staring at me. I put my shirt on, smiled drunkenly, walked home in my heels.






hush hush
I really love you
I don't even know
how to say that correctly
(I hope you can make sense of me).
I over complicate because I'm unsure
of what I'm saying (of what you get
from what I'm saying).
All nervousness aside: YOU
delight me in multiple ways.

1 comment:

k said...

Dude. Answer you phone. Can I get a ride to Suite 1 tonight?