Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oh that shrinking sinking sliding under bookshelves frame of mind.

Here it comes again
here it is. I work in cycles. The shower meant me being more socially awkward than I have been in quite some time. Not collected enough? Too much drink, not good sleep? Getting hit on the back repeatedly the night before and then reminiscing about taped tongues? Taped mouths. Oh, the glory of it all. It's not glorious. I felt small
in the scheme of things in the sense of non importance, of breathing being a privilege I didn't deserve. I felt flat, sort of 2D, corrugated like cardboard and ripped open to expose the lines. Today things think
beautiful powerful wet. I'm in pieces, piecing, sort of still
the earrings through the lips each side
then programmed for "ear." I love you. I feel like I have something to reach for
inside myself. Like I'm not just sitting on that couch hoping
to sink. Oh love of words. Oh the beautiful nature of loan consolidation.
How much debt do you draw? How many times will I be able to say this?

No comments: