Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm at school

I'm like a kid. There were kids by the fountain
some in it and it's always this staring at
when kids come to the union. No goats. Just

kids and their parents and always until recently
I didn't know how to read things. My mind always
deconstructing what I now know has always

already been in a state of deconstruction. And our society
is a collective consciousness denial. We want
the black and red divisions of clean and dangerous

but it's not that simple - it's simpler. Until we
complicate. Things are. Then we make words
to represent. It is this that lies come from.

It is because no one can ever really know exactly
what another one is sensing without sensing
through their separate body. It is kids. And goats.

And music making our ears drip lace.

clothes from the goodwill

will you ever understand me? /All together now:

your love is like a cyclone in a swamp
and the weather's getting warmer


No comments: