Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tonight

we're gonna go to "date night" at JTK. Which is something to look forward to. I plan attempting to hide in my cubicle all day, though I've checked my pants for holes or tears pretty thoroughly. I was movin' around a lot yesterday, though. Tryin' to figure out the speaker situation so I could be dialing in to the teleconference webinar...takin' a walk...goin' to the basement bathroom for more exercise and time spent...walking to the other building's level three to be helpful in packing up pamphlets.
Well. I've got a task this morning that will keep me in my own cubicle (whether the seventh day adventist woman I stole it from likes it or not)!
She took my stapler yesterday :O

2 comments:

justin ryan fyfe said...

DATE NIGHT @ THE COLISEUM

my code word for verification is PANCE. as in RIPTPANCE.

rachelise said...

i felt bad for this cause 7th was nice to me today. while using my fone. MY FOOOOONE

riptpance is actually my aim sn

also, re: the first part of your comment, WUT?