Thursday, October 15, 2009

decided

not to leave the house on Sunday, or yesterday.

Maybe the drive to Omaha exhausted. Maybe all the sampling and chatter then BOOM we were gone.

Have been experimenting with sugar substitutes in attempt to determine which, if any, do not cause heart palpitations. Splenda is the devil. Sweet and Low causes cancer in lab rats, but may be okay. I don't think it's the caffeine. It might be the caffeine. And any drinking or smoking I then randomly follow it with.
At least I don't smoke crack! Just a few puffs of Swisher Sweet or an Al Capone.

And I guess you can dip cigars in beer? Particular, barley wine. There's one thing I learned at beer college!

Hmm I think this Sweet and Low may be okay. Besides the potential for cancer, I mean.

Here's some homework: make the connections between the names of sugar substitutes and of prescription drugs! Particularly anti- anxiety and/or depressants. Calm you down, thin you out - then YOU, TOO, can have THE American DREAM!!

Overcaffeinated? Can't be yet not yet.

Bundled way too much for the bike this morning. Must remember to check the weather and dress accordingly- in infinite layers or not.

Opened the wrong store this morning. Force of habit took me to the gas station again and now I work till 1 instead of noon. Which is okay. I have made seven dollars already. Less than five hours to go and then I can workout and launder my clothes and fold them and watch as much TV on the internet as my brain can TAKE--

:)

No comments: