Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oh. My. God.

This GIRL!
She is constantly b*tching that things aren't clean enough, while leaving things not constantly clean enough! And she wrote on my tip cup. That I made. That I f*cking MADE! Defaced it!
With "RUDE! RUDE RUDE RUDE" arrow arrow arrow to where I wrote "TIPS
help us make minimum wage!
Thanks a latte!"
I thought it was dumb and sort of funny. Like anything else. She, apparently, thought it was another thing anyone else does that doesn't measure up. Ruined it with judgmental and permanent marker!
She is obsessed with rudity. And rude herself. And crude - a passive aggressive monster!

Have beautiful days you all the rest of you! :D
I'm off to shower in my tears.

4 comments:

sars said...

Fuck dat bitch. Your cup was funny. Allow her to fall under your radar and be pulverized to a fine, bitter paste under the heels of your awesome justice.

Unknown said...

Your tip cup could smash up her tip cup anyday.

- Rebecca

k said...

You should let me know her work schedule so I can sexually harass her.


j/k

But I wouldn't mind making her life uncomfortable for a patron or two. Seriously.

Ali von G. said...

punch her in the face. or i'll come to lincoln and do it.