Saturday, August 22, 2009

Here, let me be

one of the twelve ways one can be annoying
on Facebook. I'm not on Facebook now
though, fuck, it's open in another tab.
Wasn't that what the article was about anyway? How we're pained, too much, by existing in electrical connection with another and another and about 300 others? About how we have to deal with others' ways even on the internets? Or feel we have to?

I'm not sure I get the issue with repeated boring status updates. Aren't we, most of us, boring if not a little off-putting or just to ourselves? I am so incredibly interested in myself until I'm not and I want to sink within a something else.


Birds flock outside and fly away
in packs. Try to peck through the wall
to live in the roof.

Maybe.



It's how I feel about you, too. Most of you. I want till I feel like I hate you for not or for being
there
in front of me/open arms/looking. Is the moment of loving enough to overcome near constant doubt/destructive urges? Silly girl, it's all


a cyclical something. It's all in motion.
A maintenance of stasis is stagnant and so it's the love love hate thing. It's none of the above as well.


What can you love that hasn't been in love already?
Whom do you hate? Nothing's worth the hating. It's more a want
want
do not want will not
want
ever again and
want.

No comments: