Thursday, May 7, 2009

It is okay

to say too much. I was too tired/drunk the other night. Tired is hard to get rid of unless there is time. I always wake up then finally rested and embarrassed of what I'd been too tired to hold back, what I've thought of those I'd been too tired to handle at the time. Maybe I don't want to dye my hair. I can't decide. I just know I can't throw anything away because I'll end up wearing it. Must simply continually add and combine and never wear the same thing twice in the same way. That's okay too. There is too much repetition already in my food consumption.
La.
I got my schedule completely wrong and now instead of working 5 hours at 8.50 an hour, I'm working an extra 4 hours at 6 an hour.

2 comments:

mandibles said...

18-25?

that's when i said so.

rachelise said...

yeah
it's in my phone as such