Monday, May 11, 2009

I might, I don't know, Cry at work

or something. It's been done. It's been done.
How many ways can I tell you I love you and mean it? Why isn't everything
being enough?
I look at the hour-by-hour forecast and mean it.
I rearrange my Facebook friends in Chat. Create categories.
Categorize, if you will.
And still there's a teeming a swelling a something like what in the hell did I get myself into?
In life. In life. In doing what I am and studying what I did and being this version of me.

I can't tell you to mean things anymore and I have no incentive to get rid of the "I,"
am startled by honking. It's violent.
Please. Knock on the door. Or call hir.
We all have cell phones these days, or don't we?

There's always this desire in me to get on here, record some urge, post it where it can be seen but isn't up for a direct response. What is it, what is behind it? There's no necessity. What is emotion? There are so many things I don't understand because I get, maybe, part of the picture.
I get what is felt, what is feeling?












It's just
it is difficult to know what any person wants from you at any one time.
I am terrified of disappointing all of you.

1 comment:

sars said...

today i walked to work and couldn't stop crying (long story) so i told everyone i was sick and went home :/