Wednesday, May 6, 2009

and I think I also dreamt about running. Bugs.
Murdering, as a man, this woman kissing me with peanut butter lips.
They tasted that way. Maybe she just got sick. And she was jealous of the other woman I also played (if you think of dreams as a play). A jump down each level of bloody corpse and then it flashed back to that hotel night. Some sort of after-prom. I had also been fired in the slightly more realistic portion of the dream. "You do such a great job for us; unfortunately we can't stand to have you around anymore," was the email.

Oh last night was so fun. And it's so beautiful now! (Outside) Bella's in the window chasing bugs and sometimes falling. I'm not sure whether they're in or outside. I didn't know if I wanted to take the class. I want to do nothing when I'm tired.

No comments: