Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh high school diary

oooooh diary, sooooo much I have to tell ya! I have 2 bikinis that I feel good wearing in public. I've called AJ a couple x and tried to set something' up w/him (socialness>wking on it:) Also, sooo over M. Turns out L had a similar experience w/her 1st real BF so I think it's common. Wking @ the office (10 bucks an hour).
Talked to A (lawn boy) 2day @our house :) DQ guy talked to me and L. Saw G's older bro shirtless and talked to him and N. Went to 311 concert. Know what pot smells like. Got highlights. Like my hair curly. Better buds with L and G esp. Getting over K.
And...theres' a new main man in my life:)
K, here's the story: Pretty sure M had a friend harassing me online (worldman117) So @ L's one nite I had her try to talk to the kid. He got rude/'warned' her so she sicked some Mt. M. boys on him.
They got him to leave me the fuck alone, so I got their SN's and we all started talking. I really had a connection w/T and we decided to meet up @ 311. Turns out I gave him the wrong cell #! So I went to Genny's that nite and IM'd him and we sorted the mess out and decided to meet @ Borders.
Had a wonderful time/great connection so I brought him home to meet Mom and she luvs him <3 :) So we've chatted since then.
Sun nite, good. Mon nite, weird and depressing. Today, good again. Set up to watch a movie @ my house, but he got in an accident!!! Dammit. Glad he's okay. IDK how to feel exactly about him - Sat nite I was thinking he was awesome, now he seems a hell of a lot more human. We'll see what happens. Hey - as long as I learn something and remain intact.

<3 Rachael

1 comment:

Eric said...

This could have just as easily been written in Icelandic or spoken in tongues.