Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Are you heavy or healthy?

Because those are the only two alternatives (sarcastically).
I can't work Saturday, okay? I can't deal with you being mad at me
until I did and it's taken care of.

On a side note, I can't see past your constant frowning and the lines lines lines lines.
I was looking at pictures last night and I saw this album called "cutter" where I'd taken pictures of that and it was weird because I never did much damage till that one time I was drunk and God I hate the Emergency Room. I hate the emergency room and how do we never realize how we can affect other people? It's a tight fit being in the world all together. It's a strange thing, all the changing and how I'm pulling away and still stuck and I want to go back there sometimes. I've got gum on my arms. I can't return. Need to self-direct or something.

No comments: