Thursday, September 4, 2008

I think I am going to freak out.

Oh wait, I already have. I'm having my quarter life crisis. Guess that means I'll only make it to 84. I hate the health center/my insurance company. They're both conspiring to cost me lots of money. I was only 15 minutes late this morning and the woman tried to say it was 35 and "no such luck, you'll be charged for this and will have to make another appointment." Whatever. It's not like I actually have anyone to blame but myself. Which is also why I have to pay for those x-rays. Because I'm not a good daughter. And I flake out on people. So I can't ask for assistance. And I skipped class yesterday just because I didn't like how I felt at the time. I wish crying in the fetal position actually made me feel better instead of simply making my nose run.

3 comments:

Eric said...

Cheer up, cupcake.

rachelise said...

it's getting better - and i started unpacking my room finally

sars said...

Chin up, soldier. :3

I realized why I was so confused when you said you liked my blog title earlier; it's been there all along just hidden in jank html.

My word verification word for this comment is "jeucar" and all I can see now is "jew car."