Saturday, November 20, 2010

Actually

ate a tenderloin last night - I barely ever eat a steak! The last time was at bread and cup. So, uh, the steak was good/crazy bc it had bacon and blue cheese "crust" and before we went to JTK we drank a watermelon four loko and then afterwards we went's to J's and drank a cranberry lemonade four loko. E fell asleep at a mid late night time but i stayed up past one (?) forced myself to bed and just now woke up.
This. Is an account. Of my night. Minus the fact that we also got D'Leon's at some point. ha
gotta figure out what i'm bringing to first thanksgiving.
kyle (and others) reading tomorrow, anybody wanna be my poetry date? c'mon c'mon

oh and baby keeps vomiting up food and sometimes mucous...boston/pug thing? or sick thing? he keep jumpin' around like he's fine...

1 comment:

JESS!CA said...

I'm tellin you man, the goblins scarf it down and then get all shaken up runnin around like fiends and hork it up. They crazy!