Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rachael is listening

to New Moon audio book via YouTube. part 96. That Bella Swan sure is one ugly idiot. At least that's what she keeps telling me.
And she can't catch on to ANYthing -!
Leach-lover-vampire-wannabe! What a damn scuz. Just look at this perty ol scuzzz----


"when i told you i didn't want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy..." "...his face paler than it's usual pale..."

"If i was going to rip myself up further, i might as well get as much in trade as possible. So i kissed him back, my heart pounding out a jagged, disjointed rhythm while my breathing turned to panting and my fingers moved greedily to his face. I could feel his marble body against every line of mine and I was so glad he hadn't listened to me...'by the way, he said in a casual tone, 'I'm not leaving you'"




wowwwww just
wowwwww. blackest blasphemy. yes. this is all very optimal.

3 comments:

sars said...

laughing
hard
(also: stoned)

sars said...

BY THE WAY I KNEW U'D WANT SEX W/ ME WHEN U SAID NO
(millions of teenage girls swoon)

Steve said...

i am super proud to have graduated from the same university as stephanie meyer ... wait no im not