Sunday, April 5, 2009

I find a lot of people tiresome.

Like, myself, for instance.
Shit. Shiiiit.

Those moments thinking: GOD
I'm boring.

And also, you're boring.
What the fuck are we talking for. What's it. What's it about? And why.

Facebook Facebook Facebook.
Get a job. Get a job. Get a good job.
Health insurance Verbal abuse

This preacher in my hometown he is, I will say, "iiinteresting."


Interesting.

That the best you could come up with? Call someone interesting as an insult?

Call someone gay or retarded?

What does it mean that interesting is an insult?

Dog moans are better than talking to you. I have to drink such the perfect amount and still I look the other way, stare down the far end of the table so I don't have to pretend to care.

I'm not making that effort. The "you" stands in for the dougs and marks of the world. The so many more. The let's decorate the house the right way.

You don't know what you want. You
don't know
what you WANT.

No comments: