Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ugh

reading about abortion, about the pre-legalized abortion times
and even pre-legalized birth control (especially for the un-marrieds)
upsets me so much.

particularly this story of a 29 year old mother of eight
who dies in an emergency room
after a botched illegal abortion

fucking
upsetting. makes me want to rip my ovaries out.

or to have removed her ovaries for her so she didn't have to DIE BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT 9 KIDS IN 9 YEARS OR SOMETHING. I mean seriously. I don't know if I can make myself protest against abortion, as I've set myself up to have to do. I am having a hell of a time making this paper longer than 12 pages.

2 comments:

k said...

Change the world.

Change the world.

sars said...

i couldn't.

can you just pretend to have?

protested?

it'd be like protesting abortion even though
wait no hold on