Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving liveblog.

It is impossible to sleep past 7:30 in my parents' house. More precisely, it is impossible to sleep more than an hour past when my mom wakes up. This is usually 7ish, but this morning was 6ish. Hence a wake up time for me that is usually only possible if A. I have School or B. I have Work. Sometimes not even then.

I have had to clean parts of this house I no longer live in, which is and was always sort of frustrating; but I put on Jens Lekman and somehow dancing became mopping and/or clearing off surfaces. As it often does. As it often does.

We have, already, four pies and a large peach crisp. Pumpkin, pumpkin, apple-pecan, apple-pecan, organic whipped cream. And I finally got to try some of that fried ice cream (the flavor not the spectacle) and it was: decent.

I ate the hottest cheese ever last night (pepper jack on steroids), and while semi-inebriated and slicing towards my finger (unsurprisingly) cut myself. Picture later of waterlogged finger after band aid removal this morning.
It's pretty gross and/or cool looking.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION ROAST.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Where are my hourly updates?