Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lincoln Espresso Live Blogging

boss: what's in the coffee pot, on the counter, by the bags of coffee?
me: (goes to check) cigarettes.
boss: make me a tall mocha. hot.

customer: what can I get for 73 cents?
me: nothing.


customer: grande latte.
me: (makes order) here you go! here's your change!
customer: thanks. (drives off)

customer: tall coffee please!
me: (makes order) here you go!
customer: thank you! (puts a quarter in the tip jar)

customer: tall mocha with caramel and whip.
me: (makes order) here you are, here's your change
customer: thanks. (drives off)


dear mr. grande mocha:
i greatly appreciate the 73 cent tip. it has raised my total to nearly a dollar this morning.

2 comments:

justin ryan fyfe said...

i made 3.20 in five hours last night. soooo many people got small amounts of change and still didnt tip. i wanted to run out of the shack and attack them.

rachelise said...

i know, right?!