Saturday, October 11, 2008

I will not be getting any drunker tonight

I just have to take up wherever we left off
you were a really good kisser

I wish I would have walked with you
to the sunken gardens that night
I wish I would have stayed awhile

Now I just bite off finger bits
and think of all the people all the boys
and the games of spin the bottle
I only played once kissed
another girl's boyfriend

I think that's a sort of a fetish of mine
just something that's fun
to kiss
someone who belongs to someone not you

I belong to you and you belong as well
how do we take it where
is your car with you
following

My grandma was crying and I felt

My grandpa never hugs unless I go to him

What is this notion of babysitting and it's gendered existence
I love so much sometimes
when running
and when you're

No comments: