Saturday, December 1, 2012

Feelings Poem

I know ultimately fucking
Jess Feltz and Justin Flowers
in that dream doesn't mean I want
to fuck you most. Nightmare
sexual scenarios vs normal
sexual scenarios. You
taking a bug leap.  Me deepthroating.
The joyful expression on somebody's
face. Facets. Leaning over the desk
or sink. We used to fuck on objects
and I don't want to try anyone else
if it makes me sick inside. Sink inside
I'm burning and not in the burbs anymore.
Still singing that song. Eyes stinging.
I love you or I am in love with you
is what lust does. And lost us.  Here I go
ol mourning corpse again. Fearing.
Accepting. I'm riding it all fr you baby.
Yum yum. Rub a little ointment down
Ah that's the spot
where once we sat and talked.
I've been writing about you since before
I died and moved to hell.  I want
to have my bra off but I couldn't. A pain
in the split of my back bones. Do u think
I'm prez material. RU thinking
I'm pretty.

2 comments:

PHC said...

hardcore diggin this

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.