Monday, July 26, 2010

who wants to go swimming with retro suit?! i have retro suit.

you can't trust me you can't trust me you can't trust me because I will be ALL ABOUT eating you alive, and will feel bad about it half to two thirds of the way through but by then you are already HALFWAY EATEN*.

what you gonna do then?
nothing mothafucker nothing.

I won't really eat you I won't even bite you but I might be mean or try to be funny or something and then feel real bad about it like I HURT YOU
Hay-zeus-christo. Mother yes Mother mother mothery

I do want to smother you a little no
not as in suffocate but just I want to smother you
in jam? In rhubarb jam? A little whip?






Arrived: two dresses from mod cloth today
not. sure. if-i-like-themmmm
well, if they like my body and are good on me/will behave.

Still to arrive: new glasses



*you may be, possibly, mayyyybe are 2/3 of the way eaten

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://cassieboorn.com/2010/07/20-something-self-letter-tara/

You guys ready to live in our house yet so we can travel?

Aunt Sus

rachelise said...

now that we both have really real jobs i think it will be a bit