Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sometimes i think myself a self-hating woman
you know. like a self-hating mexican. my grandmother is a self-hating woman.
ugh. don't read this, myfamily. i just remember talking about it with my mom when i was a kid. and this is always the point in the thoughts where i recount my dad saying
we could ne-ver have a woman president, are you kidding~~ with the monthlies?! you can't leave them next to the nuclear button. you know, that button that you press and the whole world gets nuked

2 comments:

JESS!CA said...

Maybe he's just afraid he deserves to be nuked for his limited definition of humanity.

This is mostly just in case yrfamily reads this so they can feel the O SNAP, YRFAMILY! of perspectives not limited to their daughter.

Seriously, I never understood the blind antifeminism only fathers are capable of. My dad's always been awesome in terms of that, but I do wonder sometimes if it would be different had he a son to golf and music and watch grand prix with instead. How I hope not.

Steve said...

let's get sexist