Saturday, December 26, 2009

Need to have a better blahg

starting
\now.
B*tch B*tch B*tch I can think of at least three options
for those three. But we've been playing the scrabble card game
and I saw what becomes of FUCK so I know and I knew
words shift /an asterisk doesn't make an absence of possibility
/nothing can do THAT. and

I hope we have that party tonight
/can get home /don't get attacked by terrorists along the way
/maybe

this snow is an anthrax attack not snow.
no.
Schuringa said he saw that Abdulmutallab had his pants open and he was holding a burning object between his legs.

"I pulled the object from him and tried to extinguish the fire with my hands and threw it away," Schuringa said.

He said he managed to pull an object tucked between Abdulmutallab's legs.


This is how I'll remember this xmas
snowed in at my parents' and a terrorist attack
(attempted)

No comments: