Sunday, June 7, 2009

And the weather. And weather eye open.

I've noticed I get pulled into tendencies and patterns which I notice as they are changing without an ability or care to stop them though I think "hey. this may be a new one."
They always seem eternally *me* while they're happening, but I think it's a mix of the pesticides and the exercise and the job market - the impact of all the external on all people external to me and how all this, in turn, effects me and my patterns.

I had fun last night. Even though I passedoutfellasleep and woke up carsick with the CD over and my lately favorite song overunsungalongwith.



Mmm. Think I realized one reason why feeling so pleasant this morning. Dream where the tailor turned into a bakery owner in Amsterdam. They were out of the pies and the chinese food and the gyro kits, so she said: I will give you a pass, pick out $50 worth of merchandise. I proceeded to the back where the vintage shoes fit me and were cheap and plentiful - and circus peanuts also abounded! No bottle or box of wine was under $90 dollars, however.

No comments: