Thursday, February 26, 2009

OOoooooh

I want this sooo much
Just
this whole inventory





Your parents were coming, so "will you
go to your room"

but my door wouldn't stay shut and I kept making noises
despite removing my shoes etc. Then

"can you, uhm, come make them breakfast" Confrontation!
"Iiii didn't want you locked up in here, I don't know, they just
said so"

and I made it: An egg beater omelet in little flat rounds
and a pizza slice
-shaped hunk

of brownie with butter, nuked a bit, oozing. Your dad liked it.
Your mom was blond, long haired, and smoking. You said your family
didn't want to deal with me but I talked for awhile
then left

It was my house, my parents's
friend

1 comment:

PHC said...

isn't everyone just wonderfully moist

from all the weed they smoke

laughing at each other we raise the eyebrows of the staff

the staff is well trained and knows when to laugh with us

and also when to not laugh ever for the rest of their lives

hello can someone take my order?

i've been waiting here standing for seven minutes

i saw a girl walked by

she didn't even look at me