Wednesday, March 26, 2008

song me a tune, something useful

The reason I think he is so unattractive

is his eyes, I think. They’re sort of
droopy
. The face a house makes
classically consists of eyes
and mouth all square sort of
jack-o-lantern-like. His tooth

I think you mean. He’s sort of
ugly because of

his teeth. The second thing
I noticed besides the chin strap
besides being real -
that chunk of mud looking

like some god awful pre-historic
monster. An armadillo
or a large hyena, but humpbacked
for sure.

1 comment:

PHC said...

HAIKU

i'm not too sure why we write but i think we write to make each other better in some way.

that is the stupidest thought i have ever had but i'm finally comfortable with being stupid.

i don't want to despise people but i can't help but despising people i guess i should see a doctor.